23rd - 26th SEPTEMBER 2022: EXCLUSIVE THERAPEUTIC WEEKEND RETREAT, NORTH NORFOLK COAST: Sunsets and Self-Development
A chance to wind down, relax and re-assess your life after the Pandemic.
We will accompany you as you wind down and relax while contemplating your life and making subtle adjustments which will lead to a more contented and calm existence. Included will be:
- Therapeutic beach walks;
- Guided group discussion;
- A one-to-one Psychotherapy session with one of our top experts;
- Life coaching/self-development sessions with our two top Psychotherapists;
- Breakfast; lunches; evening meals and some wine!
- Art Therapy session;
- Free time to enjoy the local area;
- Transport, if required, to and from Kings Lynn Train station.
A personal development group is a safe, supportive space in which you can explore personal issues alongside other people who also want to understand themselves better. It will be an opportunity for you to take stock of your life and find out more about who you are, what you do and how you do it.
- What is holding you back?
- Take more control of your life.
- Discover your Limiting Beliefs
- The Inner Critic and how to manage that negative voice. - Looking after your mental health.
To express an interest, please call Amanda on 07760669246; email: email@example.com. LIMITED SPACES.
So that we can tailor your weekend to your individual needs, we are restricting the number of people to 6 per weekend. Accommodation is provided in The Lodge, Old Hunstanton, minutes from the beach. Rooms are 2 people sharing, there will be a single supplement for a single room. Sessions will take place in our cosy comfortable home near the beach in Hunstanton where you can enjoy drinks on the roof terrace and dinner at a nearby top class restaurant.